A delightfully chewy blend of bright fruits and the sweet, nutty taste of green pistachios. Your taste buds will compliment your impeccable...taste. Grab health by the nuts®
Pomegranate Blueberry Pistachio Bars contains 0g trans fat, is gluten free, a good source of fiber, and is certified kosher. It is low glycemic index, has low sodium, and contains no genetically engineered ingredients.
Serving Size 1 Bar (40g)Calories 190Fat Calories 90Total Fat 10g (15% DV)Saturated Fat 1g (5% DV)Trans Fat 0gCholesterol 0mgSodium 25mgPotassium 180mg (5% DV)Total Carb 22g (7% DV)Dietary Fiber 3g (12% DV)Sugars 10gProtein 4g (5% DV)Vit. A (50%), Vit. C (50%), Calcium (4%), Iron (6%), Vit. E (50%), Vit. K (4%), Vit. B1 (2%), Vit. B2 (6%), Vit. B3 (2%), Vit. B6 (2%), Folate (2%), Selenium (2%), Phosphorus (10%), Magnesium (15%), Zinc (6%), Copper (15%), Manganese (20%)